MCVSD Software Requests 2005-2006
Online Database Information
Use this database to request software for the 2005-2006 school year.
Software requests can be entered while at school or from home.
ALL SOFTWARE REQUESTS ARE DUE BY JUNE 10TH, 2005.
1. Using a web browser, login to the software request database located at http://www.mcvsd.org/tech/ with the username & password that was provided (check with your principal / supervisor for this login info).
2. Enter data into the fields provided, with as much information as possible, including potential vendors that we can send our software bid list to.
3. Assign a priority to each software item (priority of #1 - #10, with #1 being the highest priority).
4. When you are finished entering information for this record, click “Submit”, at the left side of the screen. If you enter data and do not click “Submit”, information for this record will not be saved.
5. To create another Software Request, click on “New Record” (located on the left side of the screen). Repeat steps 2-5 as necessary for each software item requested.
6. Quit your web browser to close the database & logout.
Additional Help on using this web-based database can be found by clicking on the “Help” link at the upper right of the database screen.
If you have followed the directions above, and require additional assistance, please contact the Tech Group:
Ph: 732-869-1181 ext 311