PowerSchool TechNote:

Changing Historical Grades

To change a historical grade for a student (after grades are stored):

1. Select the student
2. Click the Historical Grades link on the left menu
3. Click on the letter grade or " _ "
4. Make the necessary changes and click Submit
5. If you made changes to a previous year or completed course Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, M1 or F1 grade, repeat steps 1-4 to change the student's Y1 grade (you will need to recalculate Y1 by hand)


If there are any questions, please contact the Tech Group.

Need help from the Tech Group? Use the Online
MCVSD "Information Technology Help Request" form


Back to the MCVSD Tech Tips site